Account Manager – Sports
TPF Sports is looking for a highly motivated Account Manager with 3-5 years experience.
TPF Sports provide merchandise, fulfilment and technology solutions to some of Australia’s biggest club and participation programs. Our solution incorporates global warehouses and bespoke technology, delivering efficiencies and innovation like no other.
We are looking for an individual, who is highly motivated, has a willingness to learn and will act as the conduit between client, support staff and global offices. The Account Manager will act as both the salesperson and manage overall client outcome and ultimately the relationship with TPF Sports.
Reporting to Sales Manager – TPF Sports, the candidate will be responsible for a defined budget and the day to day management and relationship of the account portfolio and related customers.
This role is best suited to someone who has had Account Management experience & can transfer those skills to the sport industry. An understanding of merchandise, production and direct fulfilment would be advantageous but not essential. We are looking for someone that has a desire to manage their own portfolio of high-profile accounts and assist our customers achieve their business objectives.
This role will enable the successful applicant to account manage some of Australia’s biggest sports programs.
Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Manage budget target
- Manage 2 dedicated resources (account co-ordinator and support co-ordinator)
- Manage client requirements including innovation, timelines & budget expectations
- Investigate new business opportunities from a list of defined prospects
- Manage WIP and daily workflow both in and externally
- Travel to local & interstate customer meetings on required basis
- Manage client relationship
- Entertain customers at nominated events on a needs basis
- Ensure all customer outcomes and expectations are achieved
- Deliver all programs on time and on budget
- Investigate and deliver new innovations for customers
- Manage customer WIP documents
- Liaise with key in and external stakeholders
- Ensure information is communicated in a professional and timely manner in & externally
- Liaise with internal departments and staff to deliver each customer program
- Manage internal relationships to achieve required sales, margin & service outcomes
- Manage supporting staff and associated outcomes
- Work collaboratively
- Achieve annual budget target
- Ensure retention of portfolio annually
- Ensure clients are on multi-year agreements
- Review and provide weekly budget tracking report to Sales Manager
To be successful in the role you will have/be:
- Strong or past Account Manager experience
- Strong customer and internal relationship skills
- Be customer focused
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong management and communication skills
We provide a fun, friendly working environment as we believe happy staff deliver great results!
If you have a genuine desire to work with Australia’s premier sports marketing agency, we would like to hear from you!
Please forward your cover letter stating your interest in our role and resume to: