- Sharp as a tack? Lover of lists? Deliver unforgettable experiences
- Build a community in St Leonards – NEW CLUB OPENING SOON
- Full-time gig… and we’ll kit you out in lulu
Currently on track to open in November, Virgin Active St Leonards features a comprehensive gym floor offering with top-of-the-line equipment sourced from across the globe, and purpose-built studios for each of our boutique style group exercise experiences (Boxing, Grid-HIIT, Reformer and Yoga). It’s ideally positioned on Sydney’s Lower North Shore in the iconic St Leonards Square development (a residential, retail and lifestyle destination), approximately 400m from St Leonards train station.
You’ll provide heartfelt service and exceptional operational leadership to help deliver an extraordinary customer experience in a pristine, compelling and safe environment. You’ll leverage your personality to build true community and create an environment where members love spending time. You’ll handle issues that arise during the opening or closing of the club and help the team to deliver a seamless experience… from ensuring the club’s appearance reflects the highest standards, to the clocklike efficiency of the classes in each studio, through to keeping it safe for everyone. You’ll be empowered to find ways to give our members that little bit extra... especially when it’s unexpected.
You’re warm, honest and genuine with 2+ years of relevant duty manager experience and a neat-freak reputation. You love to create meaningful moments for people as much as you love to meticulously execute opening and closing checklists. Whatever a member needs, whatever a member is looking for, you help them find it. You get a kick out of ensuring things run so smoothly that people go wow! You‘re comfortable communicating at all levels and you’re authentic when you express yourself. You have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule and may also have some retail or hospitality sector experience. A+ for you.
What we offer you:
- One of the world’s most recognised and exciting brands
- A culture that’s all about making exercise irresistible
- A free membership for you to workout at our clubs (and one for your buddy after 12 months)
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- Uniforms designed in partnership with lululemon athletica
- Fun. It’s part of our success. We prefer smiles to graphs. We like to be human rather than corporate.