• Newly created Band 7 role.
• Temporary Part Time (2 days per week) for 2 years.
• Shape the future direction of one of Council's leisure facilities.
Our Leisure and Recreation Services team is looking for an experienced professional to deliver a detailed business case to guide the future of Aqualink Nunawading, as well as deliver and support other projects as required to support a healthy, vibrant, inclusive and diverse community.
To thrive in this role you will be motivated, collaborative and consultative with experience in and a strong understanding of the environment in which Council-run leisure facilities operate.
Qualifications and experience
- A tertiary qualification in Project Management/Recreation/Sports/Leisure studies or a related discipline.
- Experience in project management/leisure facility planning.
- Experience in stakeholder management and engagement.
- Experience in business case development.
We encourage applicants to view the Strategic Recreation and Open Space Project Officer role advertised currently and will consider an application for both roles concurrently. If you wish to apply for both, please indicate this in your cover letter.
Further information is available from Kendall Sinclair on 9262 6385. Applications close Sunday 22 September 2019. Applications should address the key selection criteria contained in the position description.