As a member of the Merchandise team, you will actively promote and upsell Panthers Merchandise and provide outstanding customer service to our members and guests. You will engage customers with your enthusiasm and passion, and product knowledge to gain merchandise sale. The role entails working at both the Panthers Shop in the Penrith Panthers Club as well as working at the Penrith Stadium on Home Games.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Staff management and staff task allocation;
- Monthly staff roster development and distribution;
- Weekly roster management including management of staff shift cancellations;
- Providing outstanding customer service to our customers;
- Cash handling;
- Placing orders and accepting deliveries;
- Maintaining store presentation and replenishment;
- Merchandise bump in and management of merchandise during Home Games;
- Stocktake management;
- Budget preparation support;
- Meeting daily sales targets, selling and processing transactions in store and online sales;
- Mobile vehicle roster and management;
- Attend weekly team meetings including but not limited to: marketing, finance and Game Day;
- General budget administration duties and
- General administration duties as required.
The right candidate will possess the following:
- 2-3 years’ experience in the retail industry;
- Have the ability to work autonomously, be creative and career orientated;
- Have an outstanding history of providing customer service;
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills;
- Be well presented and have impeccable personal grooming;
- Experience in stock ordering and stock on hand management;
- Understanding of WHS requirements within a retail environment;
- Previous experience within a sporting merchandise store would be highly regarded.
You will demonstrate a strong work ethic, a commitment to customer service and the ability to work in a team as well as autonomously. You are required to be flexible and reliable as you will need to be available 24/7 to work as required including nights, weekends and public holidays.
If this sounds like the job for you then please apply today!