Maroondah Leisure Personal Trainers
- $42.75 per one hour session / $26.14 per one half hour session
- Location: Ringwood & Croydon
Maroondah City Council is seeking experienced and highly motivated personal trainers that are driven, fit and well presented to educate, motivate and inspire Maroondah Leisure members to achieve their health and fitness goals.
Trainers must be available to conduct weekday early morning and evening one-on-one and team sessions as well as weekend sessions when requested.
A friendly demeanour combined with a passion about getting members results is also a valuable attribute. The ability to provide exceptional customer service to members and guests within the Health Club at at both Aquanation and Aquahub is a pre-requisite.
This is a unique opportunity to provide Maroondah Leisure members and guests with first class personal training and team training involving the latest training techniques and access to the latest equipment.
Did you know that to be a personal trainer at Maroondah Leisure you need to have:
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Current registration with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia
- Current Working with Children’s Check
- Current CPR and Defibrillator Qualifications
- Current Level 2 First Aid
- Firewarden Training
- A passion for the health and fitness industry
- Experience in personal and team training
- A strong commitment to exemplary customer service and member retention
Other qualifications that are desirable to have (but aren’t compulsory) are:
- Diploma of Fitness, Tertiary qualification in Exercise Science, Human Movement (relevant in Fitness/Exercise Field) or equivalent qualification
- Industry recognised Kettlebell certification
- Industry recognised TRX or Rip 60 or Suspension Training certification
- Industry recognised Level 1 & 2 Boxing certification
- Level 1 & 2 Strength and Conditioning Coach Accreditation
- Industry recognised Functional Training Accreditation
- ViPR training certification
- InBody composition scanning
- Myofascial release or trigger point therapy certification
- Beck Health Certificate of Nutrition
If you live and breathe health and fitness, have these qualifications, combined with an outstanding knowledge base, then this is a role for you. If you have flexibility in working hours and are dedicated to building a strong client base, then this job suits you perfectly. If you are motivated, have a sporting background, are dedicated to helping others obtain their health and fitness goals and want to work within an exciting new team, then please apply for this role and become part of the winning Health and Fitness team at Maroondah Leisure.
For further information please call Scott Ryding, Aquanation Health Club Coordinator on Tel: 9298 4627.
Applications close: Sunday 22 September 2019