Elixr Swim School located at Bondi Junction is part of Australia’s leading Mind and Body Health Club. Our highly successful swim school is currently looking for an motivated, enthusiastic and experienced individual to join our team.
Our classes cater for students ranging from 6 months old through to adults. We currently have over 850 students enrolled and are at full capacity.
The current opportunity is for a responsible individual combining teaching and possibly some administration.
The position as Swim School instructor requires the following skills:
- Understand our levels structure and entry levels.
- Confident in teaching all levels mentioned above.
- Adhering to Elixr Swim Schools teaching syllabus and branding
- Strong customer service skills
- Flexibility to work across a range of shifts within the Swim Schools operating hours
- Assisting management with day to day running and administration of swim school team work as well as working independently
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, google docs)
The position offers not only the opportunity to work as part of one of Sydney’s most successful swim schools but also an opportunity to be challenged and diversify your swim career.
- Various hours avaliable including weekends
Profile and Attributes of Swim School Teacher / Deck Supervisor
Experience & Minimum Requirements:
- Current CPR
- Current Austswim / Swim Australia certification in Teacher and Water Safety as a miniumum
- Good organisation & time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Maturity & confidence in dealings with participants, members, staff
- Team achievement focused
- Openness and eagerness to learn
- Good computer literacy
- 2+ years as a swim instructor /coach with adults and children
The Key Performance Objectives and accountabilities of the Swim School Deck Supervisor are as follows;
- Ensuring high quality swim school classes are delivered.
- Excellent customer service ensuring classes and assessments are delivered in a manner that supports the programs objectives.
- Ensure ongoing communication and promotion of Swim Program initiatives with participants and other departments within Elixr Health Clubs
The aim is to ensure all targets for the growth and maintenance of the Swim Programs are met. In doing so, Swim School staff will ensure he/she applies the highest levels of integrity and professionalism in the performance of duties and in accordance with the Elixr brand values.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WHO COMPLETE THE ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION SELECTION CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED.