Apply for this role
Applications must be submitted online via the school's e-recruitment platform and addressed to the Principal, Mrs Catherine O’Kane. Applicants must provide a detailed Curriculum Vitae and the names of three referees, one of whom must be the current (or most recent) employer, together with a cover letter addressing the following selection criteria:
Key Selection Criteria
The key selection criteria for the position are as follows:
- Commitment to supporting the mission, vision and values of All Hallows’ School.
- Current coaching experience with a minimum of the ASC Community Coaching General Principals Certificate are required for this role.
- Expertise and Knowledge to enhance the performance level of participants.
- Demonstrated flexibility, initiative and capacity to work both independently and part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to plan, set priorities and to meet deadlines.
- An ability to build relationships, work collaboratively and consultatively with a small team environment, other staff and members of the wider school community.
The closing date for applications is 9.00am Wednesday 28 August 2019. A short-list will be developed after consideration of all applications. Interviews will be held as soon as possible after the closing date.