Are you experienced in digital content marketing, with the drive to be creative? We have a unique opportunity to work with a successful sporting brand rich in history as the Marketing Manager for the Bulldogs Rugby League Club. With a culture of high performance and a vision to unite and inspire we are searching for an experienced Marketer to join our Club.
In this role, you will work with the Chief Commercial Officer to lead the development and execution of our consumer marketing strategy and plans across the business.
What you will do
- Work closely with the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) to develop brand direction and a marketing strategy that will help deliver the commercial and brand outcomes;
- Develop deep understanding of our consumer segments, their relationship with the Club and how to engage them;
- Build our ongoing data and digital strategy;
- Oversee the development, implementation and evaluation of long- and short-term marketing campaigns;
- Manage digital and social media advertising;
- Manage consumer experience across our digital journeys and look to improve conversion and key metrics;
- Own and manage research needs;
- Foster relationships with key partners and stakeholders;
- Budget management and reporting including ROI; and
- Self-aware, success led and able to identify what you need to be successful and ask for it.
As a natural influencer, you will bring your experience, knowledge and attributes to be successful in this role.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Marketing and Digital Media or related work experience (5 years);
- Demonstrated experience in Digital Marketing and Advertising;
- Demonstrated experience in Data Acquisition, Enrichment and Management;
- Demonstrated experience in direct consumer acquisition and retention;
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong Content Marketing strategy
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing trends, content and social media;
- A minimum of 2 years leadership experience;
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience in sports business marketing is preferred;
- Proficient in Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar Marketing suites;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud suite;
- Strong organisational skills, time management and a high attention to detail
- Demonstrates initiative, personal drive, influence, solutions focused and forward thinking
Are you self-motivated, can you lead by example, drive engagement and embrace opportunities to enhance our Brand?
Become part of our Pack today and apply !