We are a globally recognised brand with over 233 clubs in 8 countries and more than 1 million members. As part of the Virgin Group founded by Sir Richard Branson, we opened our first club in Australia in 2008 and are building an unparalleled collection of iconic locations in Sydney and Melbourne. We continue to innovate by developing a more personalised gym, multi-boutique experience and mission to provide irresistible exercise experiences.
Currently on track to open in November, Virgin Active St Leonards features a comprehensive gym floor offering with top-of-the-line equipment sourced from across the globe, and purpose-built studios for each of our boutique style group exercise experiences (Boxing, Grid-HIIT, Reformer and Yoga). It’s ideally positioned on Sydney’s Lower North Shore in the iconic St Leonards Square development (a residential, retail and lifestyle destination), approximately 400m from St Leonards train station.
You’ll provide heartfelt service to deliver an extraordinary customer experience, creating an environment where members love spending time. You’ll leverage your personality to build true community and lead the day-to-day delivery of the customer experience, finding ways to give that little bit extra… especially when it’s unexpected. You’ll lead the customer service team to deliver a seamless experience - from the warmth at reception, to relevant admin processes including cancellations, reconciliation and banking. You’ll provide training on customer touchpoints and take responsibility for the leaver experience.
You’re warm, honest and genuine with customer service leadership experience and a neat-freak reputation. You love to create a seamless experience for people and handle feedback and complaints in a way that makes people go wow! Whatever a member needs, whatever a member is looking for, you help them find it. You‘re comfortable communicating at all levels and you’re authentic when you express yourself. You have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule and get a kick out of identifying opportunities to assess, monitor and improve the member experience.
What we offer you:
- One of the world’s most recognised and exciting brands
- A culture that’s all about making exercise irresistible
- Performance incentive and a place on the management team
- A free membership for you (and your buddy) to workout at our clubs
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- Uniforms designed in partnership with lululemon athletica
- Fun. It’s part of our success. We prefer smiles to graphs. We like to be human rather than corporate.