At Caulfield Grammar School our mission is "to enable quality learning every day in every experience for every learner for life" and our Sports program is an integral component to achieving this. Participating in the APS (Associated Public Schools) / AGSV (Associated Grammar Schools of Victoria) Sport Competition we are seeking a Head Coach for Diving.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Bring your specialist knowledge and experience, passion and enthusiasm to coach, mentor and role model for our students and Diving Coaches.
- Hold appropriate coaching accreditation and have relevant coaching experience at a secondary school level or within a community sports program.
- Have the capability to lead and inspire others to give their best and to contribute to the ownership of the CGS Diving Program
- Preferably had experience as a Head Coach, Senior Coach or exposure to an Elite Community Diving Program.
- Be available for Monday and Wednesday afternoon training sessions each week and Saturday competition during Term 4, 2019 and Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoon training sessions each week and Saturday competition during Term 1, 2020.
- Have a Victorian Employment Working with Children Check, Level 1 First Aid and Anaphylaxis Certification, or be prepared to obtain these.
Refer to the attached FAQs and PD for further information about CGS’s sports program, including schedule and session times.
CGS’s recruitment processes include telephone interviews, face-to-face interviews, and reference checks prior to an offer of employment being made.
If you have what it takes to contribute to the success of Caulfield Grammar Schools' Sport program then apply now!
Enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 19th July, 2019