- Work for Australia's strategic high performance sporting agency
- Great locations; Opportunities for travel
- Exciting, challenging and dynamic work environment
The Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) is responsible for leading and supporting a united, high performance system that supports Australian athletes to achieve podium success. The Athlete Wellbeing and Engagement (AW&E) Team leads the high performance sport system’s development and delivery of services designed to improve athletes’ ability to effectively navigate the critical transition points throughout and beyond their sporting career.
As part of the Conduct and Professionalism stream of AW&E, you will provide education and advice to the national elite sport system on matters of strategic importance to the safety and wellbeing of athletes within the context of the high performance environment. You are experienced in developing and implementing strategies to educate and support industries or organisations to drive benchmarking and cultural change. You are able to collaborate and work effectively across a number of areas of an organisation to help lead industry buy-in and change from minimum standards to best practice in new areas of focus.
- You are a self-starter with the ability to work remotely, are flexible in your hours and time, and are self-sufficient in your professional operations.
- You have high level negotiation skills, and are able to collaborate with the other areas of the AIS AW&E department to ensure athlete conduct and professionalism is considered within all athlete education delivery.
- Travelling frequently and at short notice, mostly domestically, is exciting to you and not a burden.
Position is based in Canberra or Sydney and is for a two year contract.
Salary = $106,121 - $125,222 per annum + up to 15.4% superannuation.
Employment benefits include access to priority onsite Childcare placements, free parking facilities and use of on-site gymnasium (Canberra).
Applications close 5.00pm AEST Thursday 27 June 2019 (no late applications will be accepted).
Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia.
To apply for this position please down load the above attachment and then click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applicants will need to upload their CV/Resume and then complete the online Application for Employment form.
If you have any questions after reading the Job Description please contact Richard Redman on 03 9080 3014 for a confidential discussion, quoting reference number JN 1871.
If you experience any technical issues please contact People & Culture on (02) 6214 1328.