TRAINER & ASSESSOR RECRUITMENT METRO & REGIONAL LOCATIONS
Exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and energetic individuals to join Life Saving Victoria in Trainer and Assessors. We seek a training professional with exceptional presentation skills, enthusiasm and passion for education to join our dedicated team.
Life Saving Victoria (LSV) is a nationally recognised Registered Training Organisation (RTO) delivering training and assessment to a wide range of client groups located across regional and metropolitan areas.
You will be part of a team delivering a selection of short courses both accredited and non-accredited, focusing predominantly on first aid, emergency response and water safety. We are currently looking for personable and passionate trainers who makes training interesting for learners.
We have a current intake for casual positions, to join a pool of trainers delivering across the state. Become one of our training team based across the state delivering short courses both metro and regionally.
Target locations/ regions: Metropolitan Melbourne
- Metropolitan Melbourne
- Greater South East Melbourne Far North - i.e. Echuca and Shepparton
- Far North East - i.e. Wangaratta, Wodonga, Benalla
- Far West - i.e Warrnambool, Horsham, Portland
- Far North West - i.e. Mildura, Swan Hill
Ideal candidates: we seek training professionals with exceptional presentation skills and demonstrated experience. You will enjoy working with a diverse client base with a passion to educate in these important life skills.
Specific requirements: Applicants must have a current Training and Assessment qualification, current vocational qualifications and the ability to maintain current relevant qualifications and professional development evidence in line with ASQA / VET requirements and LSV structures.
Training and Assessment Qualification:
- the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, OR
- the TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, plus:
- either TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills, or its successor, or TAELLN401A Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills, and
- either TAEASS502 Design and Develop Assessment Tools, or its successor, or TAEASS502A Design and Develop Assessment Tools, or TAEASS502B Design and Develop Assessment Tools, OR
- a diploma or higher level qualification in adult education.
- SISSS00111 Pool Lifeguard AND
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
Personal attributes: demonstrated ability to deliver excellent customer service and to overcome obstacles and 'make things happen'. You will be flexible, be able to co-ordinate on the run to get the best outcomes for your clients.
Communication skills: Sound communication, including well-developed written and oral skills. You will have the ability to communicate effectively to a variety of stakeholders.
The successful applicants will need to demonstrate success in delivering training and assessment in the suite of short courses LSV provides and a track record of maintaining accurate and timely records.
Committed to providing a flexible and diverse workplace, Life Saving Victoria will provide a positive work environment. Please refer to www.lsv.com.au/careers for position description.