The National Social Hockey Coordinator will be the primary conduit between Hockey Victoria and Hockey Australia & the Member Associations (MA’s) in the implementation of the National Social Hockey Project rollout. Under the guidance of the Products and Programs Manager, the role will coordinate and provide support to MA’s on all operational and logistical aspects of delivering social hockey initiatives across Australia.
The role will focus on embedding Hockey Victoria’s processes relating to social hockey and duplicating established social hockey delivery methods across all MA operations. This can include, but will not be limited to, a wide range of operational activities ranging from venue related administration processes (i.e. pitch bookings, agreements, equipment management, etc), registration portal maintenance, staff training and rostering.
The role will be able to work independently, within the given parameters, and use self-initiative to help the organisation reach the agreed KPI’s.
Administration and Operations:
- Administer the National Social Hockey Project Plan and its deliverables.
- Establish working relationships with all key staff across participating MA’s (interstate travel may be required).
- Be the first point of contact for MA’s on all social hockey enquiries.
- Establish and implement a social hockey delivery plan for each MA.
- Under the guidance of the Programs & Products Manager, work with MA’s on setting up and delivering social hockey programs.
- Provide administrative guidance and resources to MA’s to enable efficient program delivery.
- Train MA staff to deliver applicable social hockey programs.
- Coordinate procurement of new social hockey assets as required.
- Assist the Programs & Products Manager in managing the online registration portal and hockey products and program registrations in general.
- Update social hockey website regularly.
- Work with the Marketing & Communications Manager on establishing and implementing Marketing Plan.
- Coordinate reporting requirements by all MA’s.
- Work with the appointed consultants on gathering data and producing final project report and case studies.
- Coordinate marketing and communications activities as they relate to the project.
- Attendance at relevant meetings.
- Any other reasonable task as directed by the COO.