- Are you passionate about developing players and coaches in pathway programs?
- Do you have experience working with athletes within an educational or sporting environment?
- Do you have exceptional stakeholders management skills?
About the role
Use your energy to lead and maintain a network of High Performance female and male pathway coaches across the North and North West of Tasmania. You will lead player development activity by supporting regional coaches to deliver engaging and supportive learning environments for players.
You will be an advocate for female and male players and coaches in the Greater North, and work closely with our Lead Pathway coaches and State Coach Development & Pathway Manager to deliver the best Pathway program for each region. Use your interpersonal skills to connect with clubs/schools and assist those systems to support the holistic development of players.
- You bring passion and energy to engage and influence many different people
- You are great at organising
- You work well within a diverse team environment and also independently
- You have demonstrable coaching experience with individuals and teams
- You have Level 3 High Performance coach accreditation
- You are driven and self-motivated
Bonus points if
- You have experience developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships remotely
- You have coaching experience at state/national level
- You have experience leading and developing a team of coaches
- You have playing experience at or above Premier Cricket 1st Grade Level
What’s in it for you?
Be part of an encouraging and successful sporting organisation. Build your skills in a high-performing and professional environment. Work in a dynamic, flexible and progressive workplace that is committed to giving you the opportunities you deserve.
Enjoy the fun of professional sport and the rewards of contributing to your community. Plus, employee benefits including a flexible working environment, potential learning and development opportunities, access to a national network via the Australian Cricket family, world-class facilities in a stunning location, and the odd ticket to the cricket.
About our team
Cricket Tasmania supports cricket throughout Tasmania from our elite professional teams to community, school, and social cricket. You are joining a team that is smart and energetic. We are focused and motivated – we deeply enjoy the work that we do and the impact it has in the community. We inspire the next generation of players and fans.
At Cricket Tasmania, we embrace diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We are committed to providing a safe environment for children across Australian Cricket. We also believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working.
We’re open to discussing your needs, just let us know. We measure ourselves on our behaviours - “How We Play”; our people value being real, smashing the boundaries, making every ball count and being stronger together.