Clublinks delivers expert solutions to clients across the leisure, golf and residential community industries. We are a nimble and agile company with an incredibly strong record of improving our clients’ objectives, financial results and achievements. Adopting company values of "Stand Out", "Be Awesome", "Speak Up" and "Get *#it Done" we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success.
Clublinks operates Moore Park Golf and Centennial Parklands Sports Centre within the Moore Park Precinct on behalf of the Centennial Parklands and Moore Park Trust (Trust). The Moore Park Precinct located in central Sydney and has thrived in recent times; growing substantially year on year and continuously enhancing its offer, customer experience and improving business performance.
Centennial Parklands Sports Centre has recently undergone substantial upgrades and presents 11 courts in the prime CBD / Eastern suburbs location of Centennial Parklands. We have also introduced a PlaySight SmartCourt which is an all-in-one video and analytics solution for tennis. The system uses connected high-performance cameras and an on-court kiosk to provide shot tracking, line calling, multi-angle video, detailed analytics and more. All video and statistics are accessible to the user immediately while on court.
We are looking to appoint a Head Tennis Coach to continue building and promoting the Tennis business. A key component of the role is to develop new and innovative Tennis programs. The Head Tennis Coach will be required to have availability over 6 days (at peak coaching times) initially 24 hours with the aim to grow the role into a full time position.
Reporting to the Venue Manager responsibilities will include:
- Hands on Coaching - private lessons, small groups, holiday programs
- Driving and developing coaching programs
- Mentoring and development of other coaches
- Monitoring all Tennis activities
- To ensure effective coaching timetables, rota and shift planning to cover the provision of the adult and junior programs.
- Providing exemplary customer service to both customers and other coaching professionals
To plan and coordinate an outstanding calendar of opportunities for adults and juniors to play Tennis regardless of their age, ability.
An attractive remuneration package is available for the successful applicant including a retainer for an agreed minimum hours and ability to increase your remuneration based upon performance.
Successful candidates will have the following attributes:
- Tennis Australia Coaching qualifications or equivalent
- Proven experience in delivering exceptional coaching programs (minimum 3 years)
- A positive attitude, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-driven with excellent time management and organisation skills
- Work well autonomously and in a team environment
- Able to develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders while delivering exceptional customer service.
- A current working with Children Check, Police check and first aid qualification
Please do not delay in sending through your application via Seek as applications will be reviewed as they are received.