Sportspeople is Australia’s leading job board for sport, fitness and recreation. Launched in 1999, Sportspeople has over 2,700,000 users and more than 50,000 jobs listed over the past decade.
As Customer Service and Website Coordinator, your duties include:
- Moderating job listings. Ensure all job adverts (like this one) are professionally written and complete.
- Customer Service. Be helpful and professional towards Job Seekers and Employers' queries.
- Marketing. Assist with website marketing activities including newsletters, social media accounts and reaching out to potential new customers.
- General office administration. Working with a small and dedicated team, the role provides the opportunity to be involved in a range of varied duties.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Commitment to customer service. Job search is an anxious activity (we've all been there). It is critical to be professional, helpful and empathetic.
- Extraordinary attention to detail. Ensure all job adverts, newsletters and social media posts are free of errors and presented in the best light possible.
- Well-developed computer and IT literacy.
- Ability to work independently. Our team is dispersed and you will need to be able to work without supervision.
We have a preference for a happy, friendly and motivated person who is intellectually sharp and a quick, enthusiastic learner. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the direction of Sportspeople and you will play a lead role in the maintenance of our website and other systems.
No previous experience is required. This role could be an ideal entry-level / graduate position or suitable for candidates pursuing further studies.
Hours are 9.00am-5.00pm Monday to Friday. Our office is located in the heart of Balmain with public transport close by, including bus services and the Balmain East Ferry Wharf (1.5km).