T3 is a renowned grassroots soccer organisation operating in NSW and VIC.
Founded in Japan and now in Australia, T3 is passionate about developing football culture by engaging with children of all abilities. Our approach to technical skills development has played a positive role in hundreds of children becoming better footballers.
We're currently on the lookout for enthusiastic individuals wanting to pass on their football passion and skills to children aged 5-12. A bubbly and confident personality alongside a good level of ability to demonstrate football technique is essential. Coaching licenses are desirable but not essential.
T3 Coach Requirements:
- Be available to travel and work in the Hornsby, North Shore, Hills District, and Western Sydney regions
- Self-reliant transport
- Passionate about working with kids
- Competent level of football skills to demonstrate
- Available to work 3 weekdays minimum between Mondays-Thursdays from 4-8pm. Minimum availability is a requirement prior to lodging application.
- Understanding current/past coaching methodology discussions
T3 Coach Rewards:
- T3 coaches can earn up to $450-$500 per week based on their availabilities.
- Coaching an hourly rate of $25-$40 per hour (based on your experience)
- Long-term job progression alongside your studies. Previous T3 coaches have progressed to contract and full-time roles.