The successful candidate will require:
- Ability to demonstrate high level of organizational skills, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate appropriately with other team members, volunteers, committees, sponsors and the Industry persons of Tenpin.
- Sound knowledge of MYOB accounting system
- Experience providing financial oversight working alongside the TBAQ Treasurer
- Ability to provide Profit and Loss and aging debtors reports monthly for board meetings
- Ability in control of fixed assets and stock
- Capability and understanding of process, protecting the organization against fraud and theft
- Competency with Microsoft Office.
- IT or Website editing skills not essential but worth mentioning if this skill is possessed
- Time management skills
- A committed, team orientated person
- Self motivated with an ability to work autonomously
- The position is a casual position and is based at the State office in Milton Brisbane.
- 15 hours per week within a flexible timeframe – may suit single parent or retired person.
- There will be a 12 month probationary period applying to all new personnel within TBAQ
Tenpin Bowling Association of Qld is an Equal Opportunity Employer & aims to promote diversity.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Deadline for applications 25th May 2019 with interviews planned to be completed soon after this date. If you are interested please forward your expression of interest and resume by email to:
CEO Gail Torrens
Tenpin Bowling Association of Qld Inc
email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail to:
Position Vacant – Book-keeper
TBAQ Sports House
150 Caxton Street