- No franchise fee! Low rental model
- Development program to set your business up for success
- No experience necessary
Our clubs in Westfields CBD, St Peters and Burwood are seeking PT's!
About brand and facility:
Our philosophy is simple – we want to inspire everyone to live a fitter, healthier lifestyle in an affordable, accessible way. We have 18 clubs on the east coast of Australia and 14 in NSW.
Some of our clubs have multiple brands including Fitnfast, Yogabar and Qmax to tailor our offering to the client. Our PT business continues to thrive in each club with many of our PT’s taking up our loyalty offering due to their service with us.
- All new members receive 2 x PT sessions to help you build your business
- Our 10 week development program sets you up for success
- Manage your own business
- Work the hours to suit your lifestyle
Skills and Experience
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate
- ABN and insurance cover
- A true passion to help members achieve their goals
- No experience necessary
PT’s enjoy running a business with us because of the supportive, fun team environment in every club.
- PT’s share knowledge on techniques that work to build your business
- Induction process sets you up for success
- Continued learning and development opportunities mean you are always learning new things.
- Access to educational seminars and events to keep you up to date with the latest trends
- Great incentives – the longer you stay; the more benefits you’ll receive with our loyalty program!
- No franchise fees!
- No lock in contracts!
- No fuss, low rate rental system.
- Work/life balance to suit you
Not Qualified as a Fitness Professional or Personal Trainer:
If you do not currently hold a SIS30315 Certificate III in Fitness and / or SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness*, FNF and The Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (RTO 32363), can help you get the qualifications you need to join the fitness industry. You can obtain your qualification * through AIPT and under the mentorship of FNF to ensure you are taught by passionate fitness leaders and exposed to employment opportunities as a Personal Trainer.
At the completion of the *SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness, FNF, Senior PT will offer you the opportunity to attend an interview and identify potential employment opportunities within FNF *Fees apply, see www.aipt.edu.au for more details.
Why are you still reading this??? It can't possibly get any more exciting than that!? Get your butt in gear and apply now!