At Caulfield Grammar School our purpose is "to enable quality learning every day in every experience for every learner for life" and our Sports program is an integral component to achieving this. It provides students with physical and social development, and is also a great opportunity for students to develop life-skills while enjoying the experience with their friends.
As a member of the Associated Public Schools (APS) and Associated Grammar Schools of Victoria (AGSV), we are seeking specialist Netball Coaches to inspire our students through exceptional coaching and mentoring of the teams.
Successful applicants will:
- be available for shifts at our Caulfield Campus on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays; or Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays 3.00pm - 6.00pm during weekdays and until 1pm on Saturdays. Time commitment is typically for 6–12 hours per week from April to August (Terms 2 and 3).
- have previous experience and relevant qualifications
- demonstrate specialist knowledge
- have passion and enthusiasm
- understand the crucial role a coach plays as a mentor and role model for students
- have completed both a Level 1 First Aid and Anaphylaxis Certification, or be prepared to obtain these prior to commencement
- be able to provide a current employment Victoria Working With Children Check.
Refer to the attached FAQs for further information about CGS’s sports program, including schedule and session times.
If you have what it takes to contribute to the success of Caulfield Grammar School’s sport program then apply now!