Apply for this role
Your application must include
- A cover letter of no more than 1 page outlining your suitability to the role
- Your response to the targeted questions, and
- An up to date resume/CV outlining experiences, qualifications and achievements. Please include at least 2 referees.
More information about applying for a role in the public sector can be found on the I work for NSW page.
Please limit your response to 300 words per question
- Provide a detailed example of how you have managed staff to achieve organisational objectives in an aquatic environement. For example, recruitment and induction of staff to ensure minimum staffing levels, ongoing training and development of staff, implementing a new policy or procedure and training relevant staff, etc
- Describe an example of how you have dealt with conflict in an aquatic environment. What was the situation and what was the outcome?
Please click here for a Role Description
Apply online at www.iworkfor.nsw.gov.au (Reference no: 00006UM0)
Applications close: 11:59pm Thursday 28 March 2019
02 9714 7544