- Are you passionate about youth sports pathway programs?
- Do you have experience working with athletes within an educational or sporting environment?
- Do you have exceptional interpersonal skills?
About the role
Use your energy to build and maintain a network of talent program coaches across Tasmania. You will lead coach development activity and support regional coaches to deliver engaging and supportive learning environments for players. You will lead, plan and deliver the talented player development process for identified players and develop growth and operational plans to support the delivery of Youth Cricket Pathway programs in each region. Use your interpersonal skills to connect with clubs/schools and assist those systems to support the holistic development of players.
- You bring passion and energy to engage and influence many different people
- You are great at organising
- You work well within a diverse team environment
- You have demonstrable coaching experience with individuals and teams
- You have previous experience managing, coaching and touring with professional or representative team’s intrastate, interstate or abroad
- You have experience in athlete talent identification and development processes
Bonus points if
- You have tertiary qualifications in Education and Coaching
- You have Level 3 High Performance coach accreditation
- You have coaching experience at state/national level
- You have playing experience at or above Premier Cricket 1st Grade Level
What’s in it for you?
Be part of an encouraging and successful sporting organisation. Build your skills in a high-performing and professional environment. Work in a dynamic, flexible and progressive workplace that is committed to giving you the opportunities you deserve. Enjoy the fun of professional sport and the rewards of contributing to your community. Plus, employee benefits including a flexible working environment, potential learning and development opportunities, access to a national network via the Australian Cricket family, world-class facilities in a stunning location, and the odd ticket to the cricket.
About our team
Cricket Tasmania supports cricket throughout Tasmania from our elite professional teams to community, school, and social cricket. You are joining a team that is smart and energetic. We are focused and motivated – we deeply enjoy the work that we do and the impact it has in the community. We inspire the next generation of players and fans.
A copy of the position description can be found at www.crickettas.com.au.
Completed applications, including a resume and brief covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, can be emailed to email@example.com quoting reference Coaching & Talent Specialist in the subject line.
To discuss the opportunity further please contact John Hayes, State Coach Development & Pathway Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 28 March 2019.