About the role
The Accreditation Manager will be responsible for the overall planning, implementation, oversight and delivery of the entire accreditation program for the Women’s and Men’s T20 World Cups. This role will work closely with the ICC and key stakeholders to ensure robust accreditation processes and procedures are put in place, and that the accreditation management system is implemented and administered appropriately, resulting in a seamless accreditation experience.
This is a unique opportunity to successfully develop and deliver an Accreditation Program for two World Cups, spanning 13 venues across the country in the same year!
- You have proven experience developing and leading an accreditation function in a major event context, including working with an external provider to successfully deliver an accreditation program
- You have a strong ability to establish, maintain and positively leverage stakeholder relationships across all Tournament venues and with other internal Functional Areas
- You have excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- You have demonstrated organisational and administrative skills, with a strong attention to detail in the preparation of planning documents, communication and report
- You are a team player who has the ability to lead and motivate a team on the ground to get the job done!
To be successful in this role, you must have a high level of initiative, be adaptable in your approach and enjoy working in a high energy, innovative, collaborative and fast paced setting with a proven ability to deliver on immovable deadlines under pressure ideally gained within the major events or sporting landscape. Come and join us in delivering a Spectacular Celebration in 2020!
The ICC T20 World Cup is cricket’s ultimate prize in the fastest growing and most accessible format of the game. T20 is the vehicle to attract new, more diverse and younger audiences to the game.
In 2020, Australia has a unique opportunity to host this major global event – two World Cups in the same year! The eyes of the world will be on Australia as the 10 best women’s teams and 16 best men’s teams, compete to be crowned world champions. This will be the first time that the ICC T20 World Cup has been held in Australia and follows the highly successful ICC Cricket World Cup 2015, staged across Australia and New Zealand, which delivered record-breaking attendances, visitation and global television audiences.
Keen to join our team?
To apply, please attach your cover letter and two page CV detailing your suitability and expectations.
Please note: all applications will close at midnight AEST on Tuesday 26 March 2019
The T20WC offer a competitive salary package, employee benefits, flexible working conditions and a fun working environment.
We embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We value diversity. We encourage all people to apply for this role.
Applicants must be able to obtain legal working rights in Australia.