At the Y, we believe in the power of inspired young people. A community not-for-profit organisation with 17 million participations annually across Australia. 8,000 staff and volunteers serve at more than 150 locations every day. We partner with government and private capital to deliver programs and services that include community recreation, adventure and stadium sports, camping, learn to swim, children's programs, early learning, youth services, retirement living, disability services and social enterprises.
About the Centre
The YMCA has been engaged by Moreland City Council to work together to deliver the vision of an Active Moreland for the entire Moreland community.
Brunswick Baths is one of six Active Moreland sites with a strong membership base carrying over to the swimming lessons. The centre consists of a heated 50 metre outdoor pool, Program Pool, spa, sauna, steam room, splash park & toddler pool, fully equipped gymnasium, group fitness rooms and training zones and crèche.
Key Elements of the Role
Brunswick Baths is looking for an experienced and competent Member Experience Coordinator to join the Management team. We are seeking a proactive and results driven person to actively contribute to the success of our centre.
The role of Member Experience Coordinator is to provide specialist skills in the areas of customer service, sales, the member journey and lead the frontline team to a high standard.
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team, training and tracking performance
- A background and experience in delivering campaigns, reporting sales results, implementing frontline procedures
- Sound knowledge of Links, reporting and stock maintenance
- Effective communication skills which are proactive with all users of the centre
- Ability to contribute in creating a journey for members which is memorable
The successful applicant will also need to be subject to a National Criminal Police Check before commencement of their position.
- Working With Children Check
- Senior First Aid
- Safeguarding Children and Young People Certificate (completion online prior to commencement)
YMCA Victoria is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment, and successful applicants must comply with the YMCA's Safeguarding Children and Young People Framework. Visit our website for further information