Permanent Full Time (Flexible)
Band $95,492.33 - $106,853.72 + Super + RDO
An exciting opportunity exists to join the Yarra Leisure Operations Team as the Full Time Operations Coordinator!
The role of Operations Coordinator will require you to lead, drive and support the Operations Team and impact the greater Yarra Leisure team. We are looking for dynamic, highly skilled and motivated leader to join this diverse and successful Leisure Services team.
Yarra Leisure is responsible for the strategic management and development of the programs and services across Collingwood Leisure Centre, Fitzroy Swimming Pool, Richmond Recreation Centre, Burnley Golf Course and the Collingwood Estate Gym. The Operations team supports Yarra Leisure’s service delivery by delivering a high standard of facility operations with industry best practices.
The successful candidate will:
- Coordinate and oversee all Service Requirements of the Ops Portfolio including Centre Operations, Pool Supervision, Compliance, Emergency Management and Sustainability
- Implement and oversee Strategy in accordance with Council plan.
- Implement and monitor financial budgeting for work area (Cost control, forecasting, market analysis of work area) including Capital Equipment Replacement process
- Work with ‘support services’ such as Admin, Marketing and Communications, Customer Services to set direction of the work area services.
- Be a leader of change and set the direction of work area culture, people management and staff development
- Develop and Monitor KPIs for Service Area and Staff and report to the Management team and Council on these.
We offer an attractive remuneration package for the right candidate, as well as all the perks that come with working with an inclusive and progressive organisation!
For further information see the position description or contact Colin McKibbin, Manager Fitzroy Swimming Pool on 9205 5068.
Coordinator Operations - Position Description
Applications close on 14 March 2019.
In your application, the selection panel will assess your CV against the technical skills, abilities, and qualifications of the Position Description as well as your separate responses to the Key Selection Criteria.
*This position is subject to satisfactory Police Check, Working with Children Check, and a Psychometric Test prior to commencement. Pre-employment checks are not used by Yarra City Council to prevent any applicant from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.
Yarra City Council is committed to being a child safe organisationand supports flexible and accessible working arrangements for all. This includes people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, young people, older people, women, and people who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, intersex or queer. We draw pride and strength from our diversity, remain open to new approaches and actively foster an inclusive workplace that celebrates the contribution made by all our people.