Collingwood Football Club is embarking on a new chapter and is looking for the right professionals to shape the club’s next 125 years. Now with seven elite sporting teams under the one roof at the Holden Centre, the club is reimagining its future.
While always committed to challenging and innovating in the pursuit of excellence as a high performance organisation, Collingwood also prides itself on being a leader in the community. This is your opportunity to be part of the changing landscape of Australian sport in the heart of Melbourne’s Olympic Park.
MARKETING AND BRAND EXECUTIVE
Collingwood Football Club is looking for a Marketing and Brand Executive to join our team and take the lead on increasing fan engagement, membership conversion, and meeting commercial KPIs using data-driven marketing.
We are seeking a driven and passionate creative thinker with strong digital skills and an innovation and growth mindset. You will come on board and act as ‘brand champion’ across the business – maintaining the strength of our 127 year old Collingwood Brand, while ensuring its relevance and appeal to a new audience of potential fans.
Working closely with the GM Marketing, Digital & Communications, you will assist in the development and execution of the club’s marketing strategy whilst also managing the development of all integrated marketing communications across the business.
Key responsibilities include;
- Developing CRM and lifecycle communications plan to nurture and engage with prospects, fans and members - increasing fan engagement and membership conversion for AFL, AFLW and Netball
- Working closely with the content and membership teams in the development of comprehensive marketing and messaging briefs, promotional assets, programs/events, social & digital media initiatives, and content to more deeply engage fan segments year round
- Analysing and reporting on all major marketing activities and prepare recommendations to optimise results and increase return on investment
- Oversee the design, content and development of customer facing touchpoints related to match day (online and offline), to ensure brand and message consistency
- Manage sponsor integration with match day events, ensuring brand and commercial alignment
- Lead the development of clear brand guidelines across business
The successful applicant will have outstanding communication skills and have the ability to develop and foster strong working relationships with their immediate team, wider departments across the organisation and external stakeholders. They will be resilient, motivated and have a great aptitude for recognising new opportunities for synergy and integration.
In return, we offer a highly competitive remuneration package and benefits, state of the art facilities and a strong and vibrant work culture.
If this sounds like you and you have a minimum of 5 years’ marketing and brand experience in a similar role, and with relevant tertiary qualifications, then please send through a detailed CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close Monday 25 February 2019.