About the company
The Australian Institute of Fitness is the leading provider of training programs to the fitness industry offering internationally recognised qualifications for Personal Trainers, Massage Therapists, small business owners and Nutrition Coaches. A dynamic training organsisation in an expanding industry seeks like-minded individuals who share our passion for health and fitness.
About the role
This is a role for an experienced Sales Manager with a track record as a hands-on, effective manager of people and an expert on sales process who can train and coach high performance sales teams.
As a member of the executive team, you will have an active role contributing to and implementing the strategic plan of the business. You will also represent our region on National Sales and Marketing comittees, determining the sales and marketing strategies of the business. As the Sales Manager, you will be directly managing a team based in four locations.
The core respnsibility of this role will be to recruit, train, motivate and performance manage your team and make sure they perform at an optimim level. You will also provide mentorship and be responsible for induction, up-skilling, pipeline management, closing skills and effective time management & planning.
Skills and Experience
- Direct management and experience of a sales team
- Experience in a high activity sales structure
- A proven history of meeting or exceeding sales budgets and targets
- Experience in inducting and training sales professionals
- Excellent communication skills - both written & verbal
- Experience using CRM software
- A desire to contribute to a fun and energetic culture
- A passion for health and fitness
You will be highly regarded if you also have
- A solid understanding of business information and reporting
- A minimum of 3 years sales management
- Communication, marketing pr PR experience
- Training, education and/or fitness industry experience
Benefits and Culture
People say they love working at the Institute due to the fantastic working environment and the friendly team atmosphere encompassed by our culture; Friendly, Fresh, Fun & First. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to access our nationally recognised education and training, ongoing access to personal development whilst enjoying the benefits of using our on-site gym.
We are looking for energetic and motivated people who are passionate about the health and fitness industry and have the desire to energise others to excel. If you believe you have the skills, enthusiasm and desire to join our fun team, apply today!