Excellent entry level opportunity exists for self-motivated individuals who would like a career in the aquatic industry. No previous experience necessary as we will train you on the job and assist you to gain all the necessary industry qualifications.The traineeship is a 12 month commitment and applicants must be available to commit to this time period.
Motivated individuals with great people skills and attention to detail are invited to apply for this exciting opportunity. You will enjoy working as part of a dynamic team in a busy environment with plenty of training support in a variety of tasks.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- A great work ethic and be willing to learn
- Working With Children Clearance Check
- Available for immediate start
- Desirable attributes (but not essential):
- Drivers Licence and own transport
- HSC or equivalent
- Customer Service experience
In return, you will be rewarded with the following qualifications:
- Austswim Teacher of Swimming & Water Safety
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- RLSSA Pool Lifeguard Award (Certificate III in Aquatics)
- Austswim Teacher Infant & Pre-school Aquatics
Our Bankstown venue is an indoor busy swim school and customer service centre.
If you are a motivated individual who is looking for a fantastic opportunity to gain skills in the workforce and add to your range of qualifications, we would love to hear from you - apply now!