- H2O types wanted to manage our learn to swim program
- Build a community in our Norwest club
- Full-time gig... and we'll kit you out in lulu
We are a globally recognised brand with over 233 clubs in 8 countries and more than 1 million members. As part of the Virgin Group founded by Sir Richard Branson, we opened our first club in Australia in 2008 and are building an unparalleled collection of iconic locations in Sydney and Melbourne. We continue to innovate by developing a more personalised gym, multi-boutique experience and mission to provide irresistible exercise experiences.
We’re Swimsters, the fun-filled, dedicated learn to swim facility at Virgin Active. And we’re looking for fun, fit and feisty people with that certain ‘Virgin-ness’. WAHEY. We smile a lot and we always put our people first. So come and work with us at Virgin Active - it’s going to be fun. You like?
We’re looking for a Swim Manager who loves the water and relates well to kids. You’ll need lots of energy, ensuring the safety and smooth running of our swim program and be up for plenty of fun-diddly-fun-fun. You’ll be heading up a team that’s all about building relationships, not just memberships.
Do you need to love lycra? Not especially, although you do need to be clued-up. A swim professional who enjoys flexing their passion for kids swim programming. Exciting times.
Having your Austswim qualifications and at least two years experience as a Swim Manager would help. You stand out because of your success in recruiting, developing, motivating, deploying and retaining a high performing team. You keep up to date with new developments in swim and are skilled across various age groups. You’re comfortable managing budgets and have the appetite and track record of exceeding performance targets. Connecting with people comes naturally. You’re a people person. A smiley type. One of us.
What we offer you:
- One of the world’s most recognised and exciting brands
- A culture that’s all about making exercise irresistible
- A place on the management team
- A free membership for you (and your buddy) to workout at our clubs
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- Uniforms designed in partnership with lululemon athletica
- Fun. It’s part of our success. We prefer smiles to graphs. We like to be human rather than corporate.