To create a safe and pleasant exercise environment, where gym users can achieve their health and fitness goals
To supervise gym participants, conduct Health and Fitness Sessions, Follow-ups and Reviews to ensure participants have the skills and knowledge to execute the exercises in a safe and correct manner.
To work as part of a team to develop and deliver services and programs that meet community needs and promote continuous improvement.
- Provide a high level of customer service that is maintained at all times
- Conducting Health and Fitness sessions, Follow-Ups and Reviews
- Providing supervision, giving technical advice, support and encouragement for users with a range of cultural backgrounds, age groups and fitness levels
- Ensure all equipment and the facility itself is kept to agreed standards of quality, maintenance and presentation
- To maintain co-operative and productive working relationships with Centre patrons and other Centre staff
- In a timely manner, inform the Gym Coordinator of any issues related to the Gym particularly those effecting patron participation and the quality of service.
- Support of membership retention and marketing strategies
Brimbank City Council embraces our diverse community and work environment and encourages applications from everyone, including people of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander background, people of diverse sexual orientation and gender, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and people of varied age, ability, and faith. Council will give due consideration to any workplace adjustments to accommodate the needs of any prospective or existing staff member.