- Run your own club with HO support
- Fun, support team environment
- Share your love of health and fitness with our members and staff
About the Company
Our philosophy is simple – we want to inspire everyone to live a fitter, healthier lifestyle in an affordable, accessible way. We have 18 clubs on the east coast of Australia and 14 in NSW. Some of our clubs have multiple brands including Fitnfast, Yogabar and Qmax to tailor our offering to the client. Our General Managers started as Sales Consultants so they know how to coach and mentor you to achieve your career goals.
Our club in Charlestown needs a General Manager
- Management of Club Operations
- Responsible for the Club's Profit and Loss Budget
- Coach and mentor a team of fitness and sales professionals
- Achieve new members and existing member satisfaction standards and goals by maximizing the member's experience
- Communicate and implement marketing programs to achieve key initiatives
- Conduct regular meetings and communicate business plans
- Monitor financial controls
- Manage club revenue, including cash handling, deposit reconciliation, and delivery of deposits to bank.
- Managing two health and fitness brands, including Fit n Fast Gyms and Qmax functional group training.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of two years experience working in a managerial capacity
- Prior experience in health club management not essential
- Strong sales and sales management background
- Health related qualifications advantageous to your application
- Coach and mentoring
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
General Managers enjoy working with us because of the supportive, fun team environment in every club.
- Continued learning and development opportunities mean you are always learning new things.
- Bonus payments for achieving sales targets
- Career development opportunities
- Complementary gym membership
Come into your nearest club and chat to one of our Club Managers or APPLY NOW