Learn to Swim Victoria is a highly successful learn to swim school operating in the Heidelberg area. Due to our ongoing growth, we are currently looking for a weekend Swim School Manager to join our team. The position involves working Saturday (approximately 7 hours) and Sunday (approximately 6 hours).
Public transport is available.
Work Type: Permanent Casual – weekends and optional weekday shift cover
Salary: Dependent upon experience and qualifications
Location: Heidelberg Pool
We are seeking a Weekend Manager:
Who has: Great enthusiasm, passion and energy!
To: Deliver quality customer service and leadership skills.
This role requires an excellent understanding of swimming as well as excellent customer relation skills, a positive and friendly approach with proven leadership skills. This position will include office/administration duties and liaising with our Pool deck team and receptionists to ensure the smooth running of School.
- Interacting with parents and students within the Swim School
- Processing customer enrolments, requests, queries and complaints both over the phone and face-to-face
- Managing Customer Service desk staff and procedures
- Ensuring the pool and swim school maintenance requirements are met
- Smooth running of the swim school
Full position description available on request.