- Elite sporting environment
- Great employee benefits
- Four month fixed term contract (with the possible of permanent employment)
Who are we?
As part of the City Football Group, Melbourne City FC’s ambition is to develop the best footballing talent, to deliver an exciting and forward playing game and to increase participation in football on and off the field. By achieving these ambitions, we are growing a sustainable and socially responsible organisation.
Melbourne City FC competes in the major Australian domestic soccer competition, the Hyundai A-League, the top tier of women’s football, the Westfield W-League, and the Foxtel National Youth League.
About City People
City people are entrepreneurial, innovative, open-minded and team-oriented. Our team members are humble and hardworking, challenge our thinking and have a will to win. They combine genuine understanding of the importance of our local communities with a global approach.
Based at the City Football Academy in Bundoora, the Fan Campaigns Coordinator will work closely with the marketing team to maximise fan engagement. The successful candidate will have the ability to build fan loyalty and growth.
- Responsible for delivery of all club member and prospect communications, including weekly eDMs, social media posts and direct club to fan communications
- Develop Club competitions strategy and manage all aspects of competitions including fulfilment of all competition prizes
- Provide reports on the success of campaigns and competitions ongoing and as required
- Act as key reference for fan insights
- Liaise directly with fans to answer queries.
- Attend match days where appropriate
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Media, Journalism or related (or about to complete)
- Ability to manage projects with clear delivery timelines
- Experience in sports or CRM (desirable)
- Previous work experience in the field of Marketing or CRM (desirable)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written skills
- Willingness to work weekends
Flexible work practices are available and will be considered as part of the recruitment process. This is a four month fixed term contract with the possibility of permanent employment. This is a wonderful opportunity for a proactive, engaging and collaborative individual.