The Membership Communication and Ticketing coordinator is responsible for membership and ticketing inventory and fulfilment and the generation of revenue through the Club's membership and ticketing programs for AFL & AFLW.
This role will be responsible for membership communication and the fulfilment of ticketing through membership servicing, membership retention and driving and measuring member service satisfaction. This person will be responsible for the consolation and integrity of data, data management, and reacting to membership and ticketing requests. Prior experience with Archtics, Ticketmaster and Ticketek is preferred.
The role also involves the hands-on management of the ticketing fulfillment and operations. This includes managing AFL and AFLW Membership database and maintain operational relationships with ticketing agencies, stadium management, the AFL and other AFL Clubs.
- Overall responsibility to deliver the Membership Communication strategy and plans
- Deliver membership & fan growth
- Promote alignment and consistency between media content, partnership collateral and brand marketing activity ensuring a consistency of message to members and fans
- Through effective use of campaign marketing, deliver the membership and fan strategy and KPI Objectives
- Drive the Marketing agenda to ensure all membership KPl's are achieved and champion a membership focus across all aspects of the club
- Execute membership fulfillment, inet sales, and maintain relationship with members by managing the membership inbox when needed
- Work in conjunction with the Head of Membership and Ticketing to ensure profitability and quality of the membership packs
- Communication and selling of memberships directly to members and the boarder public
- Execution of membership game day operations
- Driving membership and ticketing engagement and achieving budgets
- Assist with managing budgets and maximizing ticketing yield
- Manage and maximize event builds, allocations and holds across all pre-season, AFLW and Premiership Season events
- Collate and fulfil all internal and external stakeholder ticketing requirements for GIANTS home and away and Premiership games including GIANTS members and fans
- Fulfill additional ticketing requests as required
- Communication and selling of tickets
- Execution of ticketing game day operations
- Assist in managing membership and ticketing data analytics, proving insights and trends on all membership and ticketing programs against set key KPl's
- Accurately and in a timely manner complete and distribute weekly sales and KPI tracking reports
- Additional data requests as required
Desirable Experience and Skills
- Solid experience in Sales and Operations, preferably from a membership or ticketing based organisation
- Strategic development of membership and ticketing plans as well as the overall customer journey will be highly regarded
- Energetic sales, acquisition and retention strategy mind-set
The role is full time and it will require weekend work and some travel. It is also a requirement of the role that you can obtain a Working with Children Check and provide a Police Check upon employment. As an employer of an AFL club you must also comply with AFL Rules & Regulations which includes prohibiting employees from gambling on AFL football.
Commitments & Values
- Love the fans. Embrace their communities and aspirations
- Always entertain. Deliver quality family entertainment
- On the field. Play exciting and ruthless football
- Off the field. Be open, accessible and inclusive
- Great partners. Always deliver value
- Think differently. Innovate, invent and create
- Work hard. Collaborate with high energy
- Invest in people. Demand honesty, integrity and respect
- Get the little things right. Never tolerate poor performance
- Love the game. Respect the opportunity we have been given
The GIANTS are on an exciting journey both on and off the field. With teams in the AFL, the AFL Women’s League and Super Netball competitions, the GIANTS truly are a club like no other.
On field, the AFL team is growing into one of the competition’s most exciting teams with a number of star players becoming household names across the country. The AFL Women’s team and GIANTS Netball are seeing the club connect with more people than ever before.
Off field, the club’s exciting, innovative and fresh brand is growing as it engages with members, fans, the community and key stakeholders across Western Sydney, Canberra and nationally.
The GIANTS’ AFL and AFL Women’s teams are based at the club’s elite training and administration facility in Sydney Olympic Park, the WestConnex Centre, with GIANTS Netball based adjacent at Netball Central.
At the heart of our brand, there’s a GIANT in all of us, is the belief that everyone is a GIANT and by living our values and commitments we will deliver on our purpose:
To create a great club like no other that delivers the best family entertainment, wins premierships and enriches the lives of people in Western Sydney, Canberra and our broader communities.
With free on site parking, PT & Gym sessions, generous uniform allocation, Health and Wellness Programs including free flu shots and skin checks, talented workforce and staff engagement that has offically scored very high year on year.