Sydney Olympic Park Athletic Centre is seeking energetic, motivated and enthusiastic venue staff to fill a number of existing operational positions.
Come and join a friendly and enthusiastic team to deliver Australia’s premier athletic events including the upcoming 2019 National Athletics Championships.
Great working conditions and remuneration on offer for suitable candidates. We value attitude more than just experience.
Casual Rate $26.90 per hour + super + benefits
Weekend loading applies at 30% Saturday and 60% Sunday.
Key Job Requirements
- Meet, greet and provide a high level of customer service to venue hirers, users, patrons and stakeholders.
- Be responsible for the supervision of venue users.
- Complete operational set-up and bump out requirements.
- Complete cash handling and point of sale operation.
- Be a positive and enthusiastic team member.
- Assist in maintaining security and venue integrity.
- The positions involve shift work as the Centre operates 7 days per week.
- Provide First Aid certificate HLTAID003
- Provide Advanced Resuscitation certificate HLTAID007
- Valid driver’s licence
Candidates without current first aid certificates are encouraged to apply, however if successful, all certificates must be obtained prior to commencement.
- Cash Handling and Manual Handling Experience
- Relevant Sporting or Venue Industry Experience
The successful applicant will need to provide the Sydney Olympic Park Authority with a Working with Children Check Number, or make a Working with Children Check application, either on-line or via phone, through the NSW Office of the Children's Guardian. An application fee of $80 applies.
More information on the Working with Children Check is available at www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au
Australian citizens or permanent residents are eligible to apply (supporting documentation required)
Non-Australian citizens must hold and continue to hold the necessary visa and work permits appropriate to the employment.
Previous applicants need not apply.