About the business:
Gladesville RSL & Community Club Ltd operate the Gladesville RSL Youth Club which provides dance, karate and gymnastics classes to over 900 children each year.
About the role:
The Program Manager is required to oversee the management of the program, the main tasks of which are:
- Coordinating and coaching within the Gymnastics for All Program (Kindergym, Recreational Gymnastics & GymAbility)
- Developing class programs to engage and motivate children through a progressive pathway
- Ensuring adherence to Club policies and procedures
- Provide support to the Head Coaches & CEO
- Recruit, roster & mentor coaches
- Parent & coach communications
The focus of the role is encouraging children to participate in gymnastics as well as developing our junior coaches.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working with children in a team environment and display excellent communication skills. They will be highly motivated, enthusiastic and passionate towards delivering high quality gymnastics programs. It will also be necessary for the successful applicant to take on a leadership role to maintain profitability of the program and work in conjunction with the Program Managers of our other Gymsports.
The Gymnastics for All program has over 300 children enrolled each school term & includes:
- KinderGym Mondays to Fridays from 10am-12noon
- Recreational Gymnastics Mondays & Wednesdays 4pm-5pm, Fridays 4pm-7pm & Saturdays 8am-10am.
The Program Manager is not required to coach at all sessions, however will need to ensure the program is adequately managed in their absence.
Benefits and perks:
Gladesville RSL & Community Club Ltd is supportive in developing our coaches. There is a policy in place to encourage coaches to further their coaching qualifications with a generous reimbursement of course costs & affiliation fees.