Ezypay is a multi-award winning FinTech company established in 1996, specialising in the provision of subscription and recurring direct debit payments.
With offices in Australia, New Zealand and Malaysia, Ezypay has processed over $3 billion worth of subscription payments in 9 countries across the Asia Pacific region (Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan and Thailand) and we’re continually expanding.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our Sydney based team. In this role you will be the front line assisting with our growing customer base around finance/debit/application requests. You will act as the focal point on managing phone and email support and escalating urgent requests to the right expert to ensure an excellent customer service experience.
- Manage medium to large amounts of incoming calls, emails and tickets (via email, social media) from customers.
- Analyse and responding promptly to customer inquiries, requests or issues.
- Performing first call resolution where possible effectively to reduce escalation to support teams.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information about the ticket raised by the customer in Zendesk before and after escalating to ticket to another resolver group.
- Develop and maintain a productive relationship and interaction with all callers, while providing personalized, and consultative education and information.
- Serve as liaison between customer support team, management and customer to improve customer service, experience and satisfaction.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage and to deliver the best customer service to all of our customers.
- Identify and being clear of customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction and improving customer experience.
- Make informed decisions on customers’ payments solutions to many different clients across Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia.
- Prepare documentation and reports on routine customer correspondence for future reference purpose.
- Assist in training peers on improving customer support service and product knowledge.
- Must possess at least a High School or Diploma level of qualification of any field; preferably Finance or Information Technology.
- At least 2 to 3 years prior experience in a helpdesk, service desk, call centre setting or phone support role.
- Fluent (written and spoken) in English is a mandatory requirement. Written and spoken Mandarin would also be an advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful and conscientious.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills – You must be able to convey business and technical jargon to a wide audience from personal trainers to small businesses.
- A strong sense of urgency.
- Analytical, well organized and able to multi-task with strong prioritization skills, problem solving capabilities and manage time effectively.
- Educate and empower customers by guiding them on how best use our system and website.
- Own the customer experience and work to exceed their expectations. We want to treat our customers as if you would treat a guest in your own home.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements if something could work better.
- A quicker learner and have the desire and passion to learn, master and teach.
- Flexible with working hours (primarily APAC hours currently).
- Good time management and a team player.
- Experience working effectively with diverse groups.
- A great place to work
- Flexible working arrangements
- A fun team environment
We have a great office based in Sydney and an excellent team culture so if you want to explore the opportunity further, please apply.
Our Story - Prior to the founding of Ezypay in 1996, George Holman owned Vital, a Sydney gym utilising the honesty system payment method where club members paid for monthly fees by placing cash or cheques into an envelope. A trip overseas to see America’s established fitness industry inspired George to view direct debits as a revolutionary new form of collecting recurring payments. This resulted in Vital successfully growing its membership base by an amazing 1900% (from 200 to 4,000) in just one year, which eventually led to the decision of starting up the very first direct debit business in Australia called Ezypay.
Who we are - Ezypay is a multi-award winning FinTech company and one of Australia’s leading subscription payment providers. We are committed to making it easy for local Australian and international businesses to settle complex financial scenarios and generate revenue with a single platform. Our cloud based payment platform offers a suite of easy-to-use subscription management services including generation and automation of flexible subscription plans, customer sign-ups, invoicing, reporting and global capabilities.