- Temporary full time position
- 12 month contract
- To commence Term 1 2019
Ravenswood is a Uniting Church K-12 day and boarding school for girls located on Sydney’s North Shore. Ravenswood students enjoy outstanding academic success supported by innovative teaching practices that are underpinned by a whole school approach to Positive Education.
We are seeking a Sports Administrator to assist the Director Sport with the administration and delivery of the full range of sports programs at Ravenswood School for Girls.
The Sports Administrator is responsible for the organisation, promotion and implementation of the school sports programs including personnel management, administration and competition management. As the Sports Administrator, you will also assist with coordination of House sport carnivals, as well as day-to-day administrative tasks. The successful applicant will work closely with the other PDHPE/Sport staff and will liaise closely with students and parents regarding the sports programs.
To secure this role you must have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in sports management, sports science, human movement or an equivalent combination of relevant experience, education and/or training
- Experience working in sport
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current drivers licence (light rigid licence would be advantageous)
- Demonstrated experience in effective planning and implementation of programs including budget management
- Demonstrated experience in staff management
- Certificate 3-4 in Fitness or Level 1 Strength and Conditioning qualification is desirable.
In addition, you will have superior organisation, time management, interpersonal and communication skills. Strong administration and computer skills including Microsoft Office and the ability to work independently and as part of a team are required. Experience working in a school environment would be an advantage.
For more information please contact Dale Berg, Sport Operations Manager on 02 9498 9919 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ravenswood is a Uniting Church IB World School.