AFC are seeking Community Programs Officers (two positions) to join our Community Department. One role will focus on the Growing with Gratitude (GWG) Schools Program and the other role will focus on the Female Football Participation Program.
Reporting to the Community Programs Manager, the Community Programs Officer is responsible for developing and implementing various community programs initiatives in schools and in the community.
The key responsibilities of the roles include: -
- Visit schools and present the Growing with Gratitude (GWG) and/or Female Football Participation Program to students.
- Coordinate and schedule school and carnival bookings, including liaising with school staff, managing online registrations, planning presentations and events.
- Coordinate junior membership related activities and events.
- Assist in the production and presentation of promotional items related to the programs.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to actively promote and increase participation in community programs and initiatives, including female football pathways, multicultural programs, and junior memberships.
These roles will require work outside of standard business hours including weekends, game days and various function and events.
- Qualifications in coaching, fitness, or sport and recreation would be advantageous
- DCSI Working with Children Clearance
- Drivers Licence
- First Aid
- Catholic Police Check
To be successful in this position, you will possess the following:
- Enthusiastic, energetic and fun.
- Enjoys working with children.
- Experience in working with children in a school and/or sporting environment.
- Excellent presentation delivery and public speaking skills.
- Coaching and/or teaching experience.
- Scheduling and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
This position offers the opportunity to join a dynamic sports business that is experiencing growth and a high-performance working culture.
If you think you have the required skills and experience, please apply through Seek. Applications must include a resume and a cover letter which addresses the role requirements.
Enquiries to Hayley Christiansen at firstname.lastname@example.org
No Agencies please.