24 month Fixed Term Contract Position
Wagga Wagga is thriving on all fronts, with the latest Economic Snapshot showing the regional city is the perfect place to invest, work and live!
As a result Wagga Wagga City Council is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Senior Project Manager to lead and manage the delivery of the Wagga Wagga Multisport Cycling Complex (MSCC) project.
- An attractive salary package of $130,000.00 in accordance with skills and experience
- Access to Council’s Flexible Working Hours Agreement
- Generous leave entitlements
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
- Training and professional development opportunities
Your new role:
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading and managing the delivery of the Wagga Wagga Multisport Cycling Complex (MSCC) project. A regionally significant multi-use facility to be developed at Pomingalarna Reserve, which will involve construction of a number of cycling facilities and supporting infrastructure.
What you will need to succeed:
We are looking for someone with:
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management,
- Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM) Certification or equivalent, and
- Extensive experience in contract management associated with large-scale projects (preferably experience delivering a similar sporting complex) including preparation of tender documentation, evaluation of tender submissions, contract award and management.
What you need to do now:
All applications must include three (3) documents:
- Covering letter,
- Current Resume, and
- Statement Addressing the Position Criteria contained within the Position Description.
What is next?
Applications close Friday, 4 January 2019 at midnight AEDST with interviews to be held in the week commencing Monday, 7 January 2019.
For more information and to apply, please visit www.wagga.nsw.gov.au/jobs
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please contact Rupesh Shah on (02) 6926 9517.
As part of the recruitment process, pre-employment checks will be conducted in line with requirements of the position.
Wagga Wagga City Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer, working to ensure its workforce is representative of the community it services and encourages diversity within its teams.