Gymnastics Northern Territory are seeking an experienced Advanced Silver/FIG 2 or High Performance/FIG3 coach to lead their 2019 State Squad programs.
The GNT State Squads are broken up into TWO divisions - Junior (Levels 4-5) and Senior (Levels 6-8; currently in 2018/19). The Squads are run 6 times per year over Saturday & Sunday, with TWO training sessions for each squad (being ONE per day of each weekend).
2018 was Gymnastics NT's first year of running the State Squad program, with 15 participants across Level 4-8. The ideal coach would have an enthusiastic approach and the desire to build a long-term, successful State Squad with the aim of putting Northern Territory WAG on the 'map' at National Championships. The program groundwork has all been done for you.
If you think you have the skills and are interested in becoming a leader for the NT WAG program, please contact Jayde Martin (Executive Director) on firstname.lastname@example.org
- ADV. Silver (and/or FIG 2) coaching accreditation
- Current working with children check
- Experience in State Team or State Squad programs
- A passion for helping others and a desire to build from the ground up
- High Performance (and/or FIG 3) coaching accreditation
- Experience running, planning or facilitation State Teams or State Squads programs
- Interest and/or availability to remain the leader of GNT State Squads for a minimum of 1-2 years
Applications close January 12, 2019
2019 State Squad dates:
- Saturday March 2 & Sunday March 3
- Saturday April 27 & Sunday April 28
- Saturday June 22 & Sunday June 23
- Saturday August 31 & Sunday September 1
- Saturday October 19 & Sunday October 20
- Saturday November 23 & Sunday November 24
Fly in Friday night and out Sunday night. Escape the cold six times a year and enjoy everything that the Northern Territory has to offer!
Involvement and travel may also be required for interstate events such as Border Challenge and/or QLD State Champs, Australian Gymnastic Championships.
All travel costs are funded and presenter fees negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.