Do you want to make a difference?
JUMP! was founded with a specific purpose: to create a better opportunity for babies, infants and children to learn the basics of swimming in a clean, modern and private, heated indoor facility away from the crowds of the bigger centres.
Unlike bigger aquatic centres we have a small team and we believe in looking after our team. Your efforts will never go unnoticed and your performance will always be acknowledged.
We pride ourselves on providing the best learn to swim experience possible. Parents love to watch their child develop and learn, and at JUMP!, we love to see that too. We give every child the level of care and attention we would if they were our own.
This means greeting every customer by name, watching and cheering them on during lessons, celebrating with them in their achievements and ensuring they get the recognition and encouragement every child needs and deserves. Combined with our three pillared teaching philosophy of Prepare, Instruct, Praise we see incredible progress in children from a very young age.
Our swim schools pride themselves on focusing on our customers' needs and providing a personal experience for our clients. We are looking for a swim school manager who:
- loves kids!
- has great customer service skills
- is enthusiastic and child-focused
- use a positive attitude to foster relationships with children and their parents.
About the job
As a JUMP! Swim Schools Keilor Park swim school manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Gaining thorough understanding of JUMP! levels, activities and operations
- Managing end to end operations on the swim school independently, training will be provided
- Maintaining facility as per JUMP! requirements
- Managing staff
Selection criteria for manager/supervisor
- Previous experience in swim teaching or manager role will be beneficial but is not necessary
- AUSTSWIM / Swim Australia teaching certification or willingness to obtain the certification (support will be available for the right candidate)
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service and engagement skills
- WWC and CPR/First Aid or willingness to obtain these
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- Experience working or running a business in an independent role is a PLUS
- Must be reliable, mature and willing to take responsibility
- We may be able to provide support to the right candidate in obtaining the AUSTSWIM / Swim Australia certification
How to apply
Enough about us - we’d like to get to know you!