Join one of Sydney's and Australia's most versatile and trusted portfolio of Sports Venues as a TSR Officer at the Sydney Olympic Park Sports Venues.
About the Role:
The role of Casual TSR Officer will primarily be responsible for providing technical support for Timing, Scoring and Results systems. The position includes a high level of support to the venue hirers, convenors of events, event organisers, external stakeholders and venue staff.
To be successful in the role you should have:
- Completed or in the process of completing relevant tertiary qualifications in Information Communications and Technology, an Engineering discipline or Event Management
- Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems
- Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of Timing Systems desirable but not required
- The position involves face-to-face contact with children in a child-related sector. The incumbent will have or be willing to obtain a current Working With Children Check before start of employment.
As part of your application please provide a response to each the 2 Targeted Questions - Limit responses to 200 words maximum for each question.
- Outline your experience with ICT. Provide an example of an ICT failure that you have resolved.
- What was the issue?
- What were your actions?
- What was the outcome?
- Outline your experience working with ICT software and hardware. Provide an example of when you have setup connectivity between software system and a specific piece of hardware.
The role involves shift work as the Centre operates 7 days per week from 5am-9pm Monday to Friday and 6am-8pm Weekends and Public holidays. The successful applicant needs to be available through our peak carnival season through February and April 2019, with availability for training before this peak period.
Only flexible applicants will be considered.
The successful applicant will need to provide the Sydney Olympic Park Authority with a Working with Children Check number, or make a Working with Children Check application, either on-line or via phone, through the NSW Office of the Children's Guardian. An application fee of $80 applies.
More information - the Working with Children Check is available at www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.