Customer Acquisition Manager
WHY CHOOSE THE SWANS?
When choosing a career with the Sydney Swans, you will join a strong values-based organisation with a committed, proud and professional team working together towards ultimate sporting success. The Sydney Swans strive to be one of the leading football clubs in Australia, on and off the field.
The Sydney Swans are currently accepting applications for the position of Customer Acquisition Manager in our Customer & Community Department.
This position will be responsible for the management and development of a customer journey and engagement strategy, built off insights, which commercialises the relationship of the fan with our Club.
This role would suit an innovative thinker looking to step into a management position or an already experienced manager seeking the flexibility of a part-time role.
- Develop and nurture a relationship with our fans to enhance their emotional and/or financial support
- Grow the Swans community of fans so that they may become future contributors to the strength and stability of our Club
- Develop strategies to support the customer pathway
- Utilise data analytics to meet key objectives
- Champion a customer-centric culture
- Connect product and/or programs to enhance the fan experience and engagement
- Present the Swans as a welcoming, friendly community to establish and grow meaningful relationships
- Galvanise our fanbase to be proud of their support of our Club
- Establish strong internal and external working relationships
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Proven experience in customer or client services
- Experience managing relationship-driven initiatives or subscription-based products
- Demonstrated personal experience with customer journey and/or UX design for e-commerce
- An ability to drive outcomes through innovation and inquisition
- A practical understanding of customer insights and data analytics, and experience in applying this to direct marketing and strategy development
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Advanced user of the Microsoft Office Suite
THE RIGHT PERSON WILL
- Have 5+ years experience in a customer or client services environment
- Be a creative and strategic thinker
- Be solution-focused
- Have initiative to innovate, achieve objectives and contribute to team success
- Be hands on and a team player, and be willing to apply themselves to any task if needed
Suitably experienced and interested individuals should submit a one (1) page letter of introduction addressing:
- Why you’re interested in the position
- The three most important things you will bring to the role
Along with this letter please also submit your resume which should be no longer than three (3) pages to:
Applications close 14 December 2018
Please note we expect a high level of interest in the role and only those applicants short listed will be contacted.
The Sydney Swans do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
Sydney Swans Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia.
Further enquiries should be directed to Scott Dalby (Human Resources) on (02) 9339 9123.