Positions Available - Mobile Personal Trainer
- Do you want to pursue a career in Health and Fitness?
- Do you want to continually upskill with ongoing development from our highly experienced trainers?
- Do you want to join a dynamic team with room to grow?
- Are you passionate, friendly, hard working with attention to detail?
- Have excellent communication and time management skills?
Physique Transformations is currently looking for an exceptional team member to add to our group of enthusiastic and dedicated Mobile Personal Trainers. We are looking specifically for trainers in the Inner West of Sydney.
Physique Transformations offers a unique opportunity to the right applicants. Experience is not essential, but being a team player with a great attitude and willingness to learn and grow is. This role is suitable for those who are currently working part time, or studying. We aim to be flexible so you can build your client base around your current schedule. Once you build up your client base, you can then choose to continue to grow your hours as you reduce your other commitments (if that is what you wish to do).
Mobile Personal Training is a great way for those entering the industry to cut their teeth. Along with having to train a wide variety of clients, it teaches resilience, the ability to improvise and multitask. There is also the opportunity for progression within our business for those demonstrating initiative and drive. We also have a youth Rugby League program "League Fit Academy" (www.leaguefitacademy.com.au) which can give those interested in Strength and Conditioning and athletic development, exposure and experience - these positions are the equivalent of paid internships. Our coaches will be able to mentor you and sign off on your ASCA hours.
We pride ourselves on having and creating quality trainers, and producing real results for our clients. The successful candidates will be trained and mentored by our Director. You will learn optimal training methods, including how to use skin fold calipers, implementing dietary advice by understanding macro nutrients and most importantly understanding and becoming great program writers. We are a family business with a passion for excellence in training and customer service.
The successful applicants will be provided training, equipment, uniforms, personalized profiles on our website and other websites and all business support. We take all the inquiries and then provide you with clients that are ready to train. All you need to do is do what you do best. Train people!
- No rent or franchise fees
- No sales
- No free complimentary sessions
As a Physique Transformations Mobile Personal Trainer your main role will be to:
- Travel to the client's home/workplace or an agreed outdoor area to conduct an initial health and fitness assessment.
- Deliver high quality exercise sessions for One on One, Buddy and Small Group Personal Training sessions.
- Design individual and unique exercise programs for the client to complete outside of their sessions, which are tailored to their specific goals.
- Educate and implement your clients on their nutrition and to use My Fitness Pal (training supplied).
- Teach the client how to achieve their goals by keeping them accountable and providing support and motivation.
To be considered for this position you will require:
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness / Personal Training
- Registration with Fitness Australia
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Professional and Public Liability and Indemnity Insurance
- Your own car and drivers license
Addionally, having or wanting to obtain an ASCA Level 1 if you are interesting in working as part of our League Fit Academy team would be desirable.