Sport is an integral part of Caulfield Grammar School’s learning program, providing students with physical and social development, and is also a great opportunity for students to develop life-skills while enjoying the experience with their friends.
As a member of the Associated Public Schools (APS) and Associated Grammar Schools of Victoria (AGSV) competition we are seeking specialist Sports Coaches to inspire our students to dream more and learn more.
Caulfield Grammar School (CGS) is taking expressions of interest from coaches who:
- have previous experience and relevant qualifications
- are available for 6–12 hours per week
- can demonstrate their specialist knowledge
- have passion and enthusiasm
- understand the crucial role a coach plays as a mentor and role model for students
- have completed both a Level 1 First Aid and Anaphylaxis Certification
- be able to provide a current Working With Children Check.
Summer sports at CGS include:
- Lawn Bowls
- Touch Football
By submitting an application, you are registering your interest in future coaching vacancies with CGS. As vacancies arise, the School will contact coaches with relevant skills and experience to complete the appropriate steps of the recruitment process. CGS’s recruitment processes include telephone interviews, face-to-face interviews, and reference checks prior to an offer of employment being made.
Refer to the attached FAQs for further information about CGS’s sports program, including schedule and session times.
If you have what it takes to contribute to the success of Caulfield Grammar School’s sport program then apply now!
Caulfield Grammar is a Child Safe School. Incumbents will be required to operate in accordance with our Child Youth Safe Strategy.