The Sydney Roosters are seeking a highly motivated individual with commercial drive, creative thinking, and a desire to succeed; to join our organisation in the newly created position of Membership Sales Specialist.
About the role
- The Membership Sales Specialist is a hands-on role that is critical to the growth and long-term success of the Sydney Roosters Membership and Fan Engagement program.
- This role requires a person with commercial drive, creative thinking, and a desire to succeed
- The role will be responsible for implementing sales and marketing plans to drive and attract new membership acquisitions for the Sydney Roosters. It also requires both the creation and implementation of such strategies
- The Membership Sales Specialist will be required to provide leadership and impart skills in the interest of team succession planning
- The successful candidate will be required to work at all Roosters Home Games and Membership/Club events on weekends
Skills & experience
- The successful candidate will be required to have a hands-on approach to the execution of all strategies including but not limited to outbound calls, SMS, eDM and in-person campaigns
- Strong planning skills
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a sales-based role
- Comprehensive understanding of direct marketing particularly in cost effective communication channels including email and SMS
- An ability to motivate the team to deliver on targets and KPIs through the creation of an energetic sales environment