Sportspeople technology is behind over 40+ industry job boards throughout Australia. Each job board provides a comprehensive listing of Community Sport Club, Volunteer, Intern/Trainee and salaried, professional jobs, seamlessly linked from the host website. A fully integrated job board service with just one click!
Sportspeople has been in the Job Board business since 1999. Back in those days it’s fair to say most people didn’t even know what a Job Board was and frankly, no one could have ever imagined the role “online” would play in job search some 15 years later. Fast forward to 2014 and the Sportspeople Jobs Market sits among the leading Job Boards not only in Australia and New Zealand, but also globally.
Presently Sportspeople powers over 40 industry Job Boards including National, State Sporting Organisations and Tertiary Institutions as well as the "official" industry Job Boards for the fitness sector [Fitness Australia] and aquatic sector [AUSTSWIM]. And the best news is Community Sport Club, Volunteer or Intern/Traineeship roles can be listed for FREE if they fit within our definition. And there's no limit to the number of roles you can list.
As jobs are posted using the Sportspeople Jobs Market fields, each includes comprehensive information about the job, employer/organisation logo(s), how to apply, close date, contact details and consistent, professional formatting. Roles automatically purge on the close date and are saved in the individual customer library. No more time consuming emails and poorly presented job listings. Each job board is custom made to list jobs according to the defined sport or industry sector. Customers self-list, meaning your job board is maintained automatically without the need to allocate precious staff resources to the service.
A tailored Job Board for your website:
Sportspeople can provide a Job Board tailored to your needs showing positions based on a number of variables. Our smart "tag" technology means we can aggregate and populate jobs according to a number of parameters including classification, location, title and a number of other variables to suit your specific needs.
This Job Board would effectively replace any link you presently have at your site. When users click on your “JOBS” link they would be taken to your tailor built Job Board.
Content (i.e. jobs) would be listed by each customer (i.e. your members), meaning your staff would no longer have to manage email listings and purge expired jobs. As jobs are posted using the Sportspeople Jobs Market fields, each would include comprehensive information about the job, logo(s), How to Apply, close date, contact details and consistent, professional formatting. Jobs would automatically purge upon the close date.
The nett result is an up to date and comprehensive listing of relevant jobs available online tand available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week without your staff lifting a finger!
What are the costs for this tailor built Job Board?
Ready to get your Job Board up and running? Here’s how:
It is easy to commission Sportspeople to host a Job Board. If you are already a Sportspeople Customer we can set up an active Job Board within 24 hours of receiving your authority. The set up and ongoing maintenance of the Job Board is free.
- The Job Board “home page” will include your logo, information about your services and activities (150 words), embedded YouTube clips (if available) and an automatically updated table of salaried, Community Sport, Volunteer and Intern/Traineeships jobs with your chosen parameters.
- Your organisation advises all members they can now register as an advertiser with Sportspeople. There is no charge for registration and Sportspeople will supply you with detail of how your Job Board operates so you can distribute an invitation to your members.
- Once registered your members can login and list salaried, Community Sport, Volunteer and Intern/Traineeship roles at the Sportspeople Jobs Market. Charges apply for salaried roles. No charges apply for Community Sport, Volunteer and Intern/Traineeship as long as they meet the Sportspeople definition.
- All active salaried, Community Sport, Volunteer and Intern/Traineeship roles listed by your members will be automatically added to your Job Board.
- As a bonus, all active salaried, Community Sport, Volunteer and Intern/Traineeship roles will also appear at the Sportspeople Jobs Market.
- To access your tailored-built Job Board, your organisation simply adds a “Jobs” button/icon on your home page linking to the Sportspeople Jobs Market (we will provide the hyperlink detail). Once a member clicks on this link they will be taken to the your Job Board and able to search, sort and apply for salaried, Community Sport, Volunteer and Intern/Traineeship roles.
Interested? Contact us now to discuss how this works and for us to set up a smaple Job Board page.
To get a demonstration Job Board up and running, all you need to do is email or call Sportspeople authorising us to proceed. We will contact you to discuss any questions you may have about how the Job Board operates.
FREECALL 1800 634 388 (if calling from within Australia)
FREECALL 0800 634 388 (if calling from within New Zealand)
Telephone: (02) 9555 5000 +61 2 9555 5000
Facsimile: (02) 9555 7612 +61 2 9555 7612