June News from Sportspeople
Welcome to the latest e-news from Sportspeople.
Welcome to the latest e-news from Sportspeople. In this issue we outline:
- Recent Sportspeople Recruitment Appointments
- Sportspeople Recruitment Current Vacancies
- Introducing Sportspeople Staff Picks
- Sportspeople World Cup Promo
- Fast Facts from May 2018
- Latest Learning Advertisements
- More ways to connect with Sportspeople
We are pleased to announce the following recent appointments:
- Chief Executive Officer - Ski Racing Australia - Cameron McConville
- Player Development Manager - New South Wales Rugby League - Colin Sanctuary
Don't forget you can announce your appointments as well and see recent Sportspeople Recruitment and other industry appointments at the "Who got that job?" page at the Sportspeople website.
Sportspeople Recruitment Current Vacancies
The following roles are currently available through Sportspeople Recruitment:
Performance Team Director - Western Australian Institue of Sport
- Lead and manage a multidisciplinary Performance Enhancement Team
Chief Executive Officer - St. George Illawarra Dragons
- Iconic Sport Business
Chief Executive - Volleyball New Zealand
- National Olympic Sport
The following positions have now closed and are progressing through the recruitment cycle:
- HP Coaching Manager - High Performance Sport New Zealand
- Chief Executive Officer - AUSTSWIM
- Performance Manager - Swimming Australia Limited
You can view all of these roles at the Sportspeople Jobs Market. In addition to roles being filled by Sportspeople Recruitment, you'll also find other vacancies in the sport, fitness, aquatics, coaching, venues, events, leisure and lifestyle sector at the Sportspeople Jobs Market.
The team at Sportspeople have recently introduced a Staff Picks jobs section which consists of a selected number of jobs in the category of Sportsleaders - Staff Picks and Cooljobs.
Sportsleaders is our curated list of leadership vacancies in sports, fitness and recreation. Sportsleaders lists all C-level, "head of" and general managerial roles of peak bodies, national organisations, leading sports teams, etc.
Cooljobs is our curated list of popular, interesting and unique job vacancies in sport, fitness and recreation.
- High performance backroom staff of top tier professional sports teams, national teams and peak sports organisations
- Lifestyle jobs in beautiful places or exciting activities - you get paid doing what others pay to do!
- "Geek" roles in sports data, technology and design
- Sports in the media - let your voice be heard!
They are a dedicated jobs board and weekly email subscription sent to your inbox.
We select what is most relevant and won't bother you if we find nothing for the week. So subscribe now! (you can always unsubscribe later)
To celebrate the FIFA World Cup 2018, Sportspeople is promoting all soccer job postings from now until 15 July 2018:
- Existing customers - all soccer job postings will be automatically upgraded at no extra cost. A soccer job listed as a Standard Job will be upgraded to a Hot Job at no extra charge. A soccer job listed as a Hot Job will be upgraded to a Featured Job at no extra charge. Valued at $100!
- New customers - 20% discount on all soccer job postings.
Just email firstname.lastname@example.org with "PROMOWC18" in subject line to take advantage of this great offer. Get on board!
Here are some fast facts from Sportspeople's Jobs Market activity in April 2018:
Top Sportspeople Jobs Market Advertisers
- Leonards Advertising
- Aligned Leisure
- Peninsula Aquatic Recreation Centre
- Tennis Australia
- City of Canada Bay Council
- Fit n Fast
Most viewed Sportspeople Jobs Market advertisements
- Horizons Group Travel - Sports Tour Coordinator
- STATS LLC - Rugby League Data Logger
- Athletics Victoria - Coaching Coordinator
- Victorian Institute of Sport - VIS Cycling Program Coaches - Track Sprint and Track Endurance
- Hockey ACT - Communications and Events Coordinator
- Mildura Rural City Council - Recreation Development Coordinator
- Horizons Group Travel - Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Hockey Australia - General Manager - Strategy and Game Development
- Little Athletics NSW and Athletics NSW - Participation Coordinator
- Rockhampton Basketball - General Manager
Latest Learning Advertisements
Remember: Listing at Sportspeople Learning is now FREE! There are currently over 500 courses, programs and professional development activities listed at Sportspeople Learning. A selection of the latest advertisers include:
To view all listed courses, programs and activities please visit Sportspeople Learning.
More ways to connect with Sportspeople
Do you want to connect with others in the sport, fitness, aquatics, leisure, coaching, venues and events community? Join us the following ways:
Here you can join in on discussions and polls on a range of topics, and be updated on the latest industry trends as well as jobs and services updates from Sportspeople.
Read our tweets on the latest industry trends as well as jobs and services updates from Sportspeople.
Keep up to date with the latest jobs available, insider tips and updates from Sportspeople.
Here you can join in on discussions and polls on a range of topics, and be updated on the latest industry trends as well as jobs and services updates from Sportspeople, all in your LinkedIn newsfeed!
Sportspeople Recruitment also manages a number of "Groups" on LinkedIn, open exclusively to industry professionals who meet the joining criteria:
A Sportspeople Job Seeker Registration is free and completing the on-line form takes around 2 minutes. Once registered you’ll be on your way to joining Australia's and New Zealand's largest on-line community for the sport, fitness, aquatic, coaching, venues, events, leisure and wellness sector.
If you would like to find out more about Sportspeople or any of our services, please contact us on FREECALL Australia 1800 634 388 or FREECALL New Zealand 0800 634 388 or email email@example.com
Customer Service Team